Grout Rapid Set Flexi 5KG
1. Mix grout into a thick dry paste.
2. Plug all the end slabs with the dry paste to prevent the flow of wet grout beyond the paving boundary.
3. Add water to your grout and mix the remaining grout into a wet slurry consistency.
4. Using a wide rubber strip attached to a long handle work the grout into the joints.
5. Concentrating on small areas at a time apply the grout to the paved area.
6. Depending on weather conditions and outside temperature allow grout to set for a very short time.
7. Using a sponge lightly wipe the grout from the paved surface.
8. Using a garden hose with spray nozzle attached, lightly wash the grout from surface of paving. Hold the hose horizontal to the paving to avoid washing the grout out of the joints.
9. Using a soft brush sweep the excess water and grout diagonally across the paving and away from the paved area. Do NOT allow grout to flow into drains or waste water pipes.
10. Once the area is completely clean of grout residue allow to set for 24 hours before walking on paved area.